And even if things don’t work out, there will always be some kind of way.
So yeah , the plan is we’re gonna go to Iceland on my birthday weekend. I’m quite excited how these things are looking up for this year. I told myself in Venice, to work hard and live adventurous. Things are looking up and 2014 is crazy. Being pro-active and growing.
My main plan is to go to Iceland for my birthday in December.
kissing is hella rad but no one is kissing me so that makes me hella sad
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? the last hotel i went, it wasn’t even worth taking
- where is your next vacation? Weymouth in May
- who do you think reads these? dunno
- do you have a calendar in your room? no
- what’s your plan for the day? sleeping,
- are you reading any books right now? no
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? nope
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? no, man
- do you chew your pens and pencils? pen tops as it’s a habit
- what is your “song of the week”? The Offspring - Staring at the sun
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? sure
- do you still watch cartoons? anime
- what do you drink with dinner? tea or water
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? tomato sauce
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? Japanese/Italian
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A few days ago with Venice Postcards
- can you change the oil on a car? no
- what is your usual bedtime? anytime after 12am
- are you lazy? sometimes
- afraid of heights? Depends
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? never thought about it
- hot tea or cold tea: hot
- tea or coffee? both
- favorite kind of cookie? umm,
- can you swim well? no
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yeah
- who do you want to see right now? you…
I’m really glad i’ve met these two friends, with everything we’ve been through , we met eachother after all these things that made us the way we are now. It feels in a way that we can understand eachother in a way that is hard to describe. We’ve all lost someone we’ve loved and it makes it easier to talk. I may be the youngest out of the two, but i’m grateful they don’t treat me like a kid. I don’t often talk about my past to new people at all,so it’s weird that me and him have shared a lot about our past.